Skip to main content

It's with great sadness that I've to post this but I have to as people need to really understand that it has a massive impact to my business. I found out today a member of a clients family copied an image from my website and managed to get a large retailer within the town to print it with my watermark on it onto a canvas. This obviously impacts my business greatly and if everyone did it I'd not be able to keep a roof over my kids heads. I'd be out of business and no longer able to provide images for families. I hope that clients treasure the images that I take for them and that they understand that I wish I could give them away but I have expensive equipment to upkeep and a family to provide for. I am speaking with the large retailer regarding their policy on copyright breaches.. so I hope that I will deter others from doing this to small businesses.

Ruth Trotter Photography http://ift.tt/19nhwWJ

Comments

Popular posts from this blog