Skip to main content

Just in case you missed it I'm reposting !!... obviously too excited! I have a first for me!! An exhibition coming up getting all the details together but please stick 23rd November in your diaries and I'll let you know more as soon as everything is in place! It's based on the Snow princesses shoot from last year so there will be a few faces you'll recognise! I'm holding the exhibition at Harry's in Perth and there will be a chance to have photos done in the same style on the 6th December.... This will help raise funds for Harry's chosen charity Rachel House. Exciting!!!

Ruth Trotter Photography http://ift.tt/19nhwWJ

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One of my favourites from the set :O)

Fredau , originally uploaded by A Girl Named Ruth ;o) .

The Valluri Family

Just love photographing the Valluri family.. today's shoot was lifestyle.. and what a lifestyle.. where they make their own decking and treehouses.. chickens run around, two cats, a geriatric sheep, rabbit and an alpaca!

Repeat clients...

Delighted to have so many repeat clients. Today I had the Aitkinson family return .. I first photographed the boys two years ago, today they brought sister Charlotte to meet me..