Skip to main content

I will shortly have to remove galleries from the website to allow for more space.. I'm up to 4000 images on there! Wow! If you haven't ordered and want images please do so over this weekend and let me know so I don't remove your gallery. Many thanks, Ruth

Ruth Trotter Photography http://ift.tt/19nhwWJ

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One of my favourites from the set :O)

Fredau , originally uploaded by A Girl Named Ruth ;o) .

The Valluri Family

Just love photographing the Valluri family.. today's shoot was lifestyle.. and what a lifestyle.. where they make their own decking and treehouses.. chickens run around, two cats, a geriatric sheep, rabbit and an alpaca!

Repeat clients...

Delighted to have so many repeat clients. Today I had the Aitkinson family return .. I first photographed the boys two years ago, today they brought sister Charlotte to meet me..