Skip to main content

June and Munro Shoot

Well it's the first time I've seen the wee small hours! Alarm went off at 6am snoozed for 10 then another! 6.20am in shower and by 6.45am I was on route to do a photoshoot for a fellow photographer in the woods by Kinclaven. Bluebells in their full glory! It was beautiful! Munro was the perfect model.. so was June! Check out the images here shortly ;o)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One of my favourites from the set :O)

Fredau , originally uploaded by A Girl Named Ruth ;o) .

The Valluri Family

Just love photographing the Valluri family.. today's shoot was lifestyle.. and what a lifestyle.. where they make their own decking and treehouses.. chickens run around, two cats, a geriatric sheep, rabbit and an alpaca!

Repeat clients...

Delighted to have so many repeat clients. Today I had the Aitkinson family return .. I first photographed the boys two years ago, today they brought sister Charlotte to meet me..