Skip to main content

Anne


DSCF1076, originally uploaded by A Girl Named Ruth ;o).

Well today I went and met my second "stranger" Anne. Well not a stranger as such, she was lovely! Great model to work with and I was delighted to take her pics! Hopefully she will find something from this selection to give to her mum and dad. Thanks Anne for being such a good model ;o)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Valluri Family

Just love photographing the Valluri family.. today's shoot was lifestyle.. and what a lifestyle.. where they make their own decking and treehouses.. chickens run around, two cats, a geriatric sheep, rabbit and an alpaca!

One of my favourites from the set :O)

Fredau , originally uploaded by A Girl Named Ruth ;o) .

Repeat clients...

Delighted to have so many repeat clients. Today I had the Aitkinson family return .. I first photographed the boys two years ago, today they brought sister Charlotte to meet me..