Skip to main content

Back to work after a wonderful week away at SWPP Photography Convention... doing work with Remember My Baby mainly this time. Went really well. Came back with lots of thoughts about where I'm going with my business etc.. lots to look forward to in the future hopefully :D

Ruth Trotter Photography http://ift.tt/19nhwWJ

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One of my favourites from the set :O)

Fredau , originally uploaded by A Girl Named Ruth ;o) .

The Valluri Family

Just love photographing the Valluri family.. today's shoot was lifestyle.. and what a lifestyle.. where they make their own decking and treehouses.. chickens run around, two cats, a geriatric sheep, rabbit and an alpaca!

Repeat clients...

Delighted to have so many repeat clients. Today I had the Aitkinson family return .. I first photographed the boys two years ago, today they brought sister Charlotte to meet me..