Skip to main content

Exciting meeting about a charity calendar I will be working on shortly :) if you know anyone that would like to sponsor the charity with some advertising space let me know, all help will be gratefully received :) please pass info onto anyone that maybe able to help :)

Ruth Trotter Photography http://ift.tt/19nhwWJ

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Valluri Family

Just love photographing the Valluri family.. today's shoot was lifestyle.. and what a lifestyle.. where they make their own decking and treehouses.. chickens run around, two cats, a geriatric sheep, rabbit and an alpaca!

One of my favourites from the set :O)

Fredau , originally uploaded by A Girl Named Ruth ;o) .

Repeat clients...

Delighted to have so many repeat clients. Today I had the Aitkinson family return .. I first photographed the boys two years ago, today they brought sister Charlotte to meet me..