Skip to main content

So very excited... the new sample has arrived and it's even more stunning than I thought it would be.. I chose one of the images from the recent Perth Autism shoot... will hopefully share once it's on the wall!! To lovely to take a quick pic of ! oh I wonder who it could be.....

Ruth Trotter Photography http://ift.tt/19nhwWJ

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One of my favourites from the set :O)

Fredau , originally uploaded by A Girl Named Ruth ;o) .

The Valluri Family

Just love photographing the Valluri family.. today's shoot was lifestyle.. and what a lifestyle.. where they make their own decking and treehouses.. chickens run around, two cats, a geriatric sheep, rabbit and an alpaca!

Repeat clients...

Delighted to have so many repeat clients. Today I had the Aitkinson family return .. I first photographed the boys two years ago, today they brought sister Charlotte to meet me..