Skip to main content

Learning

Well we all learn all the time and in photography there is constant learning curves as you go. I have the pleasure of training with an amazing inspirational photographer.. Damian McGillicuddy whom is world wide known in photography :) I recently did another training day with Damian and this is one of the images I've done for my homework on lighting techniques.. hopefully he likes it as much as I do!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One of my favourites from the set :O)

Fredau , originally uploaded by A Girl Named Ruth ;o) .

The Valluri Family

Just love photographing the Valluri family.. today's shoot was lifestyle.. and what a lifestyle.. where they make their own decking and treehouses.. chickens run around, two cats, a geriatric sheep, rabbit and an alpaca!

Repeat clients...

Delighted to have so many repeat clients. Today I had the Aitkinson family return .. I first photographed the boys two years ago, today they brought sister Charlotte to meet me..