Skip to main content

Love


DSCF2323c, originally uploaded by A Girl Named Ruth ;o).

I had a photoshoot last Saturday with a family. This is the daughter and her fiance who are getting married next year! I've just been asked tonight to do their wedding ;o) Hopefully I can brush up some skills and do an awesome job for them!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One of my favourites from the set :O)

Fredau , originally uploaded by A Girl Named Ruth ;o) .

The Valluri Family

Just love photographing the Valluri family.. today's shoot was lifestyle.. and what a lifestyle.. where they make their own decking and treehouses.. chickens run around, two cats, a geriatric sheep, rabbit and an alpaca!

Repeat clients...

Delighted to have so many repeat clients. Today I had the Aitkinson family return .. I first photographed the boys two years ago, today they brought sister Charlotte to meet me..